Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: jupiter is hosed?

Default Re: jupiter is hosed?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Jupiter isn't a production server so it's not in the mix.

No one should have been moved there in provisioning.

We are growing extremely fast right now though so there could have been a miscommunication about that. I'm going to check now to make sure no one else was provisioned there.
    Tim, I using an * box, currently without problem registering with jupiter. Is there any need for me to abandon it? Switching for me is merely changing 4 small test chunks, so I can move easily. I actually believe it is _more_ trouble free for me, when it is working. I could just activate my so far unused 2nd Founder account and stick it there for testing instead, with absolutely no real impact. Just let me know what you'd prefer I do.

EDIT: I guess I should clarify that it is central01 with which I am registering, not jupiter since I see that it actually resolves to a different IP? I'm beginning to get confused on which tests are where!
    Last edited by gbh2o; 01-13-2009 at 06:48 AM.

Default Re: jupiter is hosed?

I can concur. Yesterday; my 2nd adapter (BYOD Linksys RT31P2 was not registered. I changed the settings back to texas; sip.voipwelcome.com and it registered fine. As of right now. 11:42 PM Mountain Time; I switched it back to Jupiter, and NO GO! At 11:44 pm I switched back to sip.voipwelcome.com and it syncs up and works. later....mike.....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!