Thread: Star commands for PAP2T?

Default Star commands for PAP2T?

I've done my searching through the forums and the support knowledge base regarding this but have only come up with a message from Tim posted quite some time ago stating that a list would be posted soon.

Is there a list of star commands that are supported for the pap2t? I'm assuming they may be different from those for the GrandStream.

RA

Default Re: Star commands for PAP2T?

Quote Originally Posted by ralfaro View Post
    I've done my searching through the forums and the support knowledge base regarding this but have only come up with a message from Tim posted quite some time ago stating that a list would be posted soon.

Is there a list of star commands that are supported for the pap2t? I'm assuming they may be different from those for the GrandStream.

RA
    I also would like to know what * commands are enabled on the PAP2 and if its possible to transfer a call.

After emailing Voipo support, I did get an answer on this. Basically, I was told that the star commands for the pap2t will be the same as those for the GrandStream, but the are all still in beta. From another thread, the commands listed were:
    *20 [phone_number] - Call Forward
    *21 - Call Forward Disable
    *22 - DND Busy
    *23 - DND - Voicemail
    *24 - DND Disable
    *25 [phone_number] - Set Failover Number
    *26 - Set Failover to Voicemail
    *69 - Return Last Call
    *27 - Add Last Caller to Blacklist
    *67 - Block Caller ID (Single Call)
    *30 - Block Caller ID (All Calls)
    *31 - Unblock Caller ID (All Calls)
    *82 [phone number] - Send Caller ID (Single Call)

RA

Yeah, they're the same. That list is accurate.

Over time, we'll add more (that the PAP2 may support, but we don't currently offer) as we have time to fully test them to make sure they don't affect anything.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xponder1 View Post
    I also would like to know what * commands are enabled on the PAP2 and if its possible to transfer a call.
    You can always try the hookflash then hangup transfer method. (I'm running BYOD, so my test wouldn't necessarily be accurate for provisioned users.) With the first call connected, hookflash over to the "second line", dial the number you'd transfer the call to, then hang up. If transfer is supported, the other calls would be connected. Do you have two other lines you can test it with (like two cell phones)?

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    You can always try the hookflash then hangup transfer method. (I'm running BYOD, so my test wouldn't necessarily be accurate for provisioned users.) With the first call connected, hookflash over to the "second line", dial the number you'd transfer the call to, then hang up. If transfer is supported, the other calls would be connected. Do you have two other lines you can test it with (like two cell phones)?
    I have tested that and it does not work

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by Xponder1 View Post
    I have tested that and it does not work
    As cross referenced by you in the new feature request thread, call transfer does work when preceeded by a switchook flash and *98

can someone post the string for forwarding using the pap2t such as *20xxxxxxxxxx. is there spaces or anything else needed between the *20 and the number you are forwarding to? I try to set it up to forward to me cell and I just get a fast busy on my voipo line when I dial it. Thanks

I have a pap2t and it appears the *codes are not working.I tried *30 to unblock CID but I am still sending a "Unknown caller" when I call friends on mt contact list ?
    Bob
    Edgewater Park NJ

Should the *31 be *31#
    ?
    Neither works on my pap2t
    Bob
    Edgewater Park NJ