Thread: Vpanel call route pop-up window slow to appear

Default Vpanel call route pop-up window slow to appear

When clicking a number in Vpanel call history, the call route pop-up window is taking a long time to appear now. It sometimes takes 10 seconds or more for it to appear. At first I thought it wasn't working anymore and clicked multiple times before I realized it was slow to come up. It use to appear quickly. I'm using IE 7.

Anyone else notice this change?

Also, just a suggestion to your web designers....the pop-up window should not be translucent. When making a call route choice, it's very distracting when selecting a number from the "FROM" column and seeing the "TO" phone numbers in the background.

Default Re: Vpanel call route pop-up window slow to appear

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    When clicking a number in Vpanel call history, the call route pop-up window is taking a long time to appear now. It sometimes takes 10 seconds or more for it to appear. At first I thought it wasn't working anymore and clicked multiple times before I realized it was slow to come up. It use to appear quickly. I'm using IE 7.

Anyone else notice this change?

Also, just a suggestion to your web designers....the pop-up window should not be translucent. When making a call route choice, it's very distracting when selecting a number from the "FROM" column and seeing the "TO" phone numbers in the background.
    Maybe you could try to log out and back in again. I don't see this problem at all.

The Vpanel was painfully slow this morning for me.

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    Maybe you could try to log out and back in again. I don't see this problem at all.
    That's strange. It does it on my PC at work and home....also on my laptop. Logging in and out has no effect. It didn't use to be that slow. Are you using IE 7 with all the latest updates?

Edit: It actually takes about 6-7 seconds for the pop-up to appear or close....but still not like it was before.
    Last edited by tritch; 04-20-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    That's strange. It does it on my PC at work and home....also on my laptop. Logging in and out has no effect. It didn't use to be that slow. Are you using IE 7 with all the latest updates?

Edit: It actually takes about 6-7 seconds for the pop-up to appear or close....but still not like it was before.
    I use FireFox exclusively.