Thread: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    I did access my voice mail and discovered that the first incoming call mentioned above...went right to voice mail, although I have it turned off..

My settings were findme...ring all...auto answer not checked.
    Burris, one thing I just noticed.

Can you see if your "Ring Seconds" were set to 0...that would trigger failover which may be hardcoded to voicemail which would be a bug.

Two tickets on that (set to 0) already so we need to make that default to a few seconds instead of 0.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 10-19-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

Yes, mine were both set to 0

Yes, mine were both set to 0
    OK. Just up it to the desired number of seconds and it should solve it for you.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

With findme set to ring all...2 seconds on each...no auto answer...when I call from my cell that is the destination for simulring, while the main line is ringing, a recorded voice comes on saying "the person at extension 305 932-xxxx is busy..your message will go to voice mail"

With findme set to ring all...2 seconds on each...no auto answer...when I call from my cell that is the destination for simulring, while the main line is ringing, a recorded voice comes on saying "the person at extension 305 932-xxxx is busy..your message will go to voice mail"
    Try setting it to about 10-15 seconds. 2 seconds isn't long enough to ring a whole ring so it's "timing out" and going to VM.

We do need to fix it so that if you have VM disabled it doesn't go to VM.

Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com