Thread: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

I just noticed in the SimulRing settings, that in findme...ring all...where the auto answer for the VOIPo line was previously left to toggle, is now checked as well as greyed out.

Evidently this was pushed out from the server. What does this now do that it didn't before?

Default Re: Simultaneous Ring Updated - Call Hunt, Caller Announce and Multiple Destinations

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    I just noticed in the SimulRing settings, that in findme...ring all...where the auto answer for the VOIPo line was previously left to toggle, is now checked as well as greyed out.

Evidently this was pushed out from the server. What does this now do that it didn't before?
    Burris this was a simple "appearance change" as the VOIPo line if answered always takes the call, effectively meaning "auto answer" is always enabled on this line. We are just showing this behavior, as before it was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Burris this was a simple "appearance change" as the VOIPo line if answered always takes the call, effectively meaning "auto answer" is always enabled on this line. We are just showing this behavior, as before it was not correct.
    As always, I thank you.