Thread: Tenative Reseller Pricing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Tenative Reseller Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    The reseller account does not include any free numbers/accounts.

The first 3 numbers setup are free, but that applies to the first 3 only to get you started. Once those are used up the first time, all future ones are billable.
    Tim (can only Tim answer this)

Why starting in April i'm getting charged for 2 of my 3 lines? Also the main Voipo website says all lines are $1 each including fax but when i started to setup a fax line it says the monthly will be $2.

How can we resellers get a straight answer on this?

When i signed up 3 years ago, it was my understanding 3 lines and 1000 minutes a month was included in the reseller account. So i setup test accounts and have been testing the service(as voipo keep saying its BETA for the reseller accounts), now that i just started porting in the numbers i will be using for "main line, fax line & 800 line" now these aren't gong to be the 3 lines i want?

Thanks!

Default Re: Tenative Reseller Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    Tim (can only Tim answer this)

Why starting in April i'm getting charged for 2 of my 3 lines? Also the main Voipo website says all lines are $1 each including fax but when i started to setup a fax line it says the monthly will be $2.

How can we resellers get a straight answer on this?

When i signed up 3 years ago, it was my understanding 3 lines and 1000 minutes a month was included in the reseller account. So i setup test accounts and have been testing the service(as voipo keep saying its BETA for the reseller accounts), now that i just started porting in the numbers i will be using for "main line, fax line & 800 line" now these aren't gong to be the 3 lines i want?

Thanks!
    The best way to explain it is that each account has 3 free account credits that can be used one-time. Once those are used, they are gone. They do not get issued again if one of the accounts that used a credit is cancelled.

For all paid lines, there is a $1 fee for each account/number. If you enable the fax functionality, it's an extra $1 for the fax feature (total of $2 for fax..$1 for the account and $1 for the fax functionality).

If you have more questions, it's best to e-mail reseller@voipo.com for assistance since they can get specific with your billing and account.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook