Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Average ETA on number port from Vonage??

Default Re: Average ETA on number port from Vonage??

Quote Originally Posted by mforward View Post
    When I called Vonage to have them disconnect the line on their end, they offered to lower my monthly rate in half to keep me. Where was this loyal customer treatment the past 5 years
    Just like the cable company. "Oh, you want to cancel? We can match that competitor price after all!" Total BS.

Default Re: Average ETA on number port from Vonage??

Quote Originally Posted by mforward View Post
    My second line was successfully ported from Vonage to Voipo in 3/24! When I called Vonage to have them disconnect the line on their end, they offered to lower my monthly rate in half to keep me. Where was this loyal customer treatment the past 5 years Oh well, I'm 100% Voipo now and loving it so far.
    If they gave all their existing "loyal" customers a 1/2 price deal they would be out of business. The purpose of promotions are to lure in new customers and keep those that are leaving (churn) down. In theory I agree with you but as a general business practice it's not good for the bottom line. Obviously you weren't very "loyal" because you left. Had you called them and told them you were going to cancel they would have probably offered you a deal. (I spent some time working in many of their departments a few years ago - retention aka account management was the worst).