Thread: something wrong with my phone line?

Default something wrong with my phone line?

hello friend
    i'm use phone line over a years,i use to call my mom every two weeks (in VIET NAM) by call http://www.lunextelecom.com/index.ph...=0&e=0&v=0&p=0 then conected to VIET NAM.The last time i call was november 3 2010,but now i can't make phone call from home no more?
    try my cell phone or try my sister home phone both working.Email to customer services they said if i can make call from home to local lunextelecom it work then something wrong with lunextelecom services?but i did make call from my cell phone or from my sister house it work then who services have problem?
    this it not first time problem,8 month ago i have same thing happen and support team did something with phone line and it work but now they said nothing wrong with phone line?
    so do i need call voipo or lunextelecom?
    thank you

Default Re: something wrong with my phone line?

Have you been able to resolve this with support?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: something wrong with my phone line?

sorry for later reply.I have to wait see how it go,so far working geart but something was wrong for last 3 days?that is inbound no one can call in?soon i pickup the phone the outbound going death?or just let it ring but can't go to voice mail either?have to wait until monday call in for support?
    thank you