Thread: Control panel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Control panel

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    I used the "Report a bug" link in the new panel to report issues. No acknowledgement or reply. Should I report issues in the forum instead?
    Bug reports aren't necessarily being addressed in real-time. When you report one using the link, it'll go to developers and be added to our bug list, but there likely won't be a reply unless additional info is needed.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim; do you think they know about the "Speed Dial" link issue and the Virtual number issue, or should I do a Bug Report? Mike...
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    Tim; do you think they know about the "Speed Dial" link issue and the Virtual number issue, or should I do a Bug Report? Mike...
    Bug report is best just in case. Not personally sure about a virtual number issue, but the speed dial was supposed to go to "Outbound Routes" by design since those are used to create custom speed dials. We've had a ton of people mention that though so we're prob going to make it more obvious and swap in a standalone speed dial page that is just a simpler way to do the custom outbound routes.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook